Organization Name: Western Railway
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Scouts & Guides Quota
- Applicants who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Western Railway Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 Years
- Level 2 (Rs. 19,900 – 63,200 [7′” CPC])
- Level 1 (Rs. 18,000 – 56,900 [7′” CPC])
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can attend the Interview and visit Official website page at www.rrc-wr.com Western Railway Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Western Railway careers page at the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Western Railway Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Western Railway Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.01.2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 16.01.2019
- Date of Examination: Feb/Mar 2019
Other posts you might be interested in: