VSSC Recruitment 2017 – 158 Apprentices Posts | Apply Online. About Recruitment. VSSC, the lead center for launch vehicles development in ISRO, provides challenging opportunities for engineers and technicians. Check Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Jobs Notification 2017.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre 2017 Notification @ vssc.gov.in
VSSC Recruitment 2017. The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has released job notification, online application submission from the eligible candidates. Get details about Admit card and Result from Kappajobs.com. Those who are eagerly waiting for Job Opportunities can apply for this post as soon as possible. Get latest recruitment notifications of Central Govt Vacancy on this page.
Latest Employment News 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News updates of Notification. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Results, Important Dates & Links are given below on Kappajobs.com. Eligible and Interested can apply for this Job on its official websites.
VSSC Recruitment 2017 – 158 Apprentices Posts
Organization Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Total No. of Vacancies: 158
Name of the Posts:
- Automobile Engg – 08
- Chemical Engg – 25
- Civil Engg – 08
- Computer Science/Engg – 15
- Electrical Engg – 10
- Electronics Engg – 40
- Instrument Technology – 06
- Mechanical Engg – 46
- Applicants who have completed First Class Diploma (three years duration) awarded by a State Technical Board/ University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for VSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in/after April 2015 are only eligible to apply. Those who passed diploma in 2015 will be eligible for apprenticeship until July 2018 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act and they will not be offered the training position after July 2018, even if they are impaneled/waitlisted.
- Courses recognized by Universities / State Technical Boards from Southern region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT’s come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other State Technical Boards will be considered only in case there is a shortage of candidates in the respective discipline.
Age Limit: (As on 19.08.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed as given below,
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 3542/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Central Railway Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.sdcentre.org.
Instructions to Apply:
- Interested candidates may either register their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in or at Supervisory Development Centre.
- Kalamassery through their website www.sdcentre.org prior to the Walk-In Interview on 19.08.2017.
- After online registration at www.mhrdnats.gov.in www.sdcentre.org, candidates may visit the VSSC Pavilion at Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery on 19.08.2017 and submit their bio data on the spot.
- “Govt. Polytechnic College Kalamassery,
- Date of Walk in Interview: 19.08.2017 Saturday 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM