Organization Name: UTC Aerospace
Employment Type: Private Job
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- Post Graduate Engineer Trainee (PGET)
- Applicants who have completed Graduate/Post Graduate in Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics & Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UTC Aerospace 2018
Systems and Control Engineering:
- Responsible for system modeling & simulations, controls algorithm development, real-time test system design, performance analysis & system verification.
- Responsible for software design & verification, modeling and code generation, hardware software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (6385413607) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- Responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
GET/PGET-Mechanical & Mechatronics:
- Responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
- Online test
- Personal Interview
- UTC Aerospace recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.utcaerspacesystem.com UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of UTC Aerospace www.utcaerspacesystem.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for UTC Aerospace requirement 2018
- Online test: 23.06.2018
- Interview: 02.07.2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply