Organization Name: UTC Aerospace
Employment Type: Private Job
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- Post Graduate Engineer Trainee (PGET)
- Applicants who have completed Graduate/Post Graduate in Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics & Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UTC Aerospace 2018
Systems and Control Engineering:
- Responsible for system modeling & simulations, controls algorithm development, real-time test system design, performance analysis & system verification.
- Responsible for software design & verification, modeling and code generation, hardware software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
- Responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
GET/PGET-Mechanical & Mechatronics:
- Responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
- Online test
- Personal Interview
- UTC Aerospace recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.utcaerspacesystem.com UTC Aerospace Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of UTC Aerospace www.utcaerspacesystem.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for UTC Aerospace requirement 2018
- Online test: 23.06.2018
- Interview: 02.07.2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply