Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 694
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Exercise Trainer – 42
- Regional Development Team Officer – 652
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree, Diploma / B.P.Ed / B.P.Ed / M.P.Ed or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPSSC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Exercise Trainer – Rs.35400-112400/-
- Regional Development Team Officer – Rs.29200-92300/-
- General/OBC Applicants – Rs.125/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s) – Rs.65/-
- All Other Applicants PWD – Rs.25/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.upsssc.gov.in UPSSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSSC careers page at the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.04.2018