Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 106
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Junior Hydrogeologists
- Applicants who have completed Under Graduate, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- As Per UPSC Notification 2019
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.04.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: