Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser
- Economic Officer
- Assistant Director
- Senior Artist
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser: Applicants who have completed a Masters Degree in Agriculture including one or more disciplines or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Economic Officer: Applicants who have completed Postgraduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute
- Assistant Director: Applicants who have completed qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Senior Artist: Applicants who have completed Senior Artist, Bureau of Outreach & Communication erstwhile Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- As per UPSC Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs.25/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.11.2018