Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 65
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Commissioner (Natural Resources Management/Rainfed Farming System) – 02
- Scientific Officer (Microbiology) – 01
- Store Officer – 06
- Specialist Grade -III Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology) – 08
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neonatology) – 02
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) – 10
- Assistant Director – 02
- Labour Enforcement Officer (Central) – 33
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Telugu) – 01
- Applicants should have completed a Degree/ MBBS in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University for UPSC Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: (As on 13.04.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed the given below,
- Assistant Professor: 40 years
- Labour Enforcement Officer: 30 years
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) Plus Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)
- Scientific Officer: Rs. 15600-39,100 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Store Officer: Rs.9,300 – 34,800 Plus Grade pay Rs.4600
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Assistant Director: Rs.15600-39100 Plus Rs.5400/-(pre-revised)
- Labour Enforcement Officer: Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) Plus Rs.4600/-(G.P) (pre-revised) Rs.44900 (Level 7)
- Assistant Legislative Counsel: Rs. 15600-39100 Plus Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-)
Selection process will be based on,
- Written Exam
- Rs.25/- for General/OBC Candidates
- No fee for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before 13.04.2017
Instructions to Apply:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should apply for the post through online which they should visit UPSC Website www.upsc.gov.in
- It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application UPSC Recruitment 2017 and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.03.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 13.04.2017