UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 72 Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Posts | Apply Online. Recent Job notification issued for 72 vacancies for the post Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Group B UPSC Recruitment 2017. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) latest recruitment notification and current examination details listed on the page Kappajobs.com.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 72 Posts 2017 @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 72 Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Posts. Get latest UPSC jobs notification for the post of Senior Grade of Indian Information Service. Find all the latest updates on UPSC recruitment, exam notifications, application form, syllabus, eligibility criteria, admit card, Selection Procedure, Important Links & Dates are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 72 Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Posts
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 72
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Hindi – 19
- English – 21
- Marathi – 03
- Gujrathi – 02
- Bengali – 03
- Oriya – 02
- Tamil – 04
- Malayalam – 02
- Telugu – 04
- Kannada – 02
- Urdu – 04
- Assamese – 02
- Punjabi – 02
- Kashmiri – 01
- Manipuri – 01
- A degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Diploma/Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institution for UPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Two years’ experience of journalistic, publicity or public relation work in Government Department/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organisation/News agency/ Newspaper registered with the Registrar of Newspapers of India (RNI) / any other Listed Private Organization
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 years.
- OBC: 10 years.
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years.
- SC/ST PWD’s:15 years
- OBC PWD’s: 13 years
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.25/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Nil
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application form in the Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before 30.06.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Careers page at official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to Open Online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a printout of UPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30.06.2017