UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 41 Specialist, Economic Officer Posts | Apply Online. Apply Online for Latest 41 UPSC recruitment 2017 Vacancies in India. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) latest recruitment notification and current examination details listed on the page. Get latest UPSC jobs notification for the post of Specialist, Economic Officer.
Union Public Service Commission Notification @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2017. To View details of a particular vacancy listed below. The Specialist, Economic Officer Posts Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India.
UPSC Exam, UPSC Online Recruitment Notification, Syllabus & Results
Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News updates of Notification. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Sarkari Results, Important Dates & Links are given.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 41 Specialist, Economic Officer Posts
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 41
Name of the Posts:
- Economic Officer – 01
- Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription) – 01
- Junior Interpreter (Chinese) – 01
- Junior Interpreter (Japanese) – 01
- Specialist Grade-III (Microbiology) – 27
- Economic Officer – 10
- Applicants should have completed a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Post Graduate in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University for UPSC Recruitment 2017.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed the given below
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Economic Officer: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription): Rs. 67700/-
- Junior Interpreter (Chinese): Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Junior Interpreter (Japanese): Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Specialist Grade-III (Microbiology): Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Economic Officer: Rs. 44900 to Rs. 1, 42,400/-
Selection process will be based on,
- Written Exam
- Rs.25/- for General/OBC Candidates
- No fee for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before 14.09.2017
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Union Public Service Commission careers page at official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 14.09.2017