Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
Name of the Post:
- Marketing Officer – 28
- Specialist Gr-III – 03
- Assistant Chemist – 01
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University. (b) 2 years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institution.
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications), Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned speciality or Super-Speciality mentioned in Section-‘A’ in Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Bio-Chemistry) or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry)
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. Note 1- Equivalent degrees to the degrees mentioned above are M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry. Note 2- Qualification are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 years.
- Marketing Officer – Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Specialist Gr-III – Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Assistant Chemist – Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- Written Exam
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsconline.nic.in UPSC Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Recruitment Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.08.2017