Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 110
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Indian Forest Service
- Bachelor Degree with one of Subject as Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 32 years
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Rs.100/- General/OBC Candidates
- Nil- Other Candidates (Women/ST/SC/PWD)
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.03.2018