Organization Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Uttarakhand Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Name of the Post:
- Civil Judge (Jr Division)
- Applicants who have completed a Degree in law / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UKPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- As per UKPSC Notification 2019
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.185.40
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs. 95.40
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.ukpsc.gov.in UKPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UKPSC careers page at the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UKPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UKPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.04.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: