TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 54 Assistant Posts | Apply Online. Recent Job notification issued for the post of Assistant for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2017 who completed Any Degree. Here we are giving Golden Opportunity for all Govt Job & Private Jobs Sector. Aspirants who are searching for the Central Govt jobs can check the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notifications.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Get details about TNPSC Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process here. Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Check TNPSC Recruitment, Vacancy details. Check out the latest job opportunity in our web page for Govt Jobs, PSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Join Indian Army, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs, IBPS Vacancies Updates.
Upcoming TNPSC Exams 2017
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Results, Important Dates & Links are given below on Kappajobs.com. Eligible and Interested can apply for this job on its official websites.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 54 Assistant Posts
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 54
Name of the Post: Assistant
Qualification for TNPSC Applicants:
- Applicants must have passed Any Degree From any recognized board in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University for TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit for TNPSC Job Seekers:
- Maximum Age for SC / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar’s), Scheduled Tribes: 35 years
- Maximum Age For Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims) & “Others” i.e Applicants not belonging to (SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs): 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
- Written Exam
- For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide 6.0.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) Note – Rs.150/-
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/-before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One Time Registration on or after 01113.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Written Examination Fee Note: Rs.100/-
- Examination Fee Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below
How to apply for TNPSC Jobs:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form on its official website.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the TNPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.09.2017