TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts | Apply Online. Recent Job notification issued for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2017 who completed Any Degree. Here we are giving Golden Opportunity for all Govt Job & Private Jobs Sector. Aspirants who are searching for the Central Govt jobs can check the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notifications.
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NOTIFICATION @ TNPSC.GOV.IN
TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Get details about TNPSC Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process here. Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Check TNPSC Recruitment, Vacancy details. Check out the latest job opportunity in our web page for Govt Jobs, PSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Join Indian Army, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs, IBPS Vacancies Updates. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News Updates of Notification. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Results, Important Dates & Links are given below on Kappajobs.com. Eligible and Interested can apply for this job on its official websites.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 14
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
Qualification for TNPSC Applicants:
- Applicants must have passed Any One Of The Following Degree From any recognized board in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University for TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Botany
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Forest Economics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed as given below,
- Maximum Age for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes: 35 years
- Maximum Age for “Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]: 30 years
- Minimum Age: 21 years
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – 39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-
Selection Process for TNPSC Vacancies:
Candidates will be selected based on as given below,
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide 6.0.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) Note – Rs.150/-
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/-before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One Time Registration on or after 01113.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Primary Examination Fee Note: Rs.100/-
- Main Examination Fee Note: Rs.200/-
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply For TNPSC Exam 2017:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the TNPSC jobs Notifications in 2017 Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09.10.2017