Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics
- A degree of M.Sc., (Medical Physics) conducted by the College of Engineering at the Anna University, Chennai and duly declared eligible for appointment as Radiological Safety Officers in the Medical Institutions by the Division of Radiological Protection of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay (or) A degree of M.Sc. (Physics) & Diploma in Radiology Physics awarded by the Bombay University after undergoing the one-year Post-Graduate course in Hospital Physics and Radiology Physics conducted by the Division of Radiological Protection of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
- No Maximum Age Limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC (OBCM), BCM and DW of all Castes.
- 32 Years (should not have completed) for “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC (OBCM) and BCM.
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (PB-3)
Selection process will be based on,
- Written Exam
- For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide 6.0.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) Note – Rs.150/-
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/-before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One Time Registration on or after 01.13.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Written Examination Fee Note: Rs.200/-
Examination Fee Note:
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2017.
- An application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should apply for the post through online which they should visit TNPSC Website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled to correct.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application TNPSC Recruitment 2017 and advised to keep it with them for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.05.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 14.06.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 16.06.2017