Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 129
Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant cum Typist
Qualification for TNAU Vacancies:
- Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in any University, Government or Public Sector Institutions.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examinations in Typewriting i) by the Higher grade in Tamil and English (or) ii) by the Higher grade in Tamil and Lower grade in English (or) iii) by the Higher grade in English and Lower grade in Tamil
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
The Age limit should be between as given below,
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 +2400 Grade pay
- Written Exam
- Rs.750/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.500/- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.tnau.ac.in TNAU Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply TNAU Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the TNAU Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a printout of TNAU Recruitment 2017 Online application form.
- Applicants can send their fully signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by Ordinary post only on or before 31.10.2017 Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….”
- “The Registrar,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003.”
Important Dates for TNAU Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.09.2017.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.10.2017