Organization Name: Standard Chartered Bank
Employment Type: Bank Job
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Retail Banking Executive
- Applicants who have completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Standard Chartered Bank 2018
- Assist in documentation of forms and follow up throughout the onboarding process till the final set up.
- To rectify and relog rejects, if any, within the agreed timeframe to ensure TAT and SLA is met.
- To minimize rejects, a permissible minimum is 1%. To strive for Zero Rejects
- Actively reducing TAT and Sales Error
- Operational quality – Errors free customer application & documentation
- Minimise Reworks
- Conduct CDD, MLP & TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance – Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines, and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any
- suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Skills & Experience:
- Sales/ Service experience of 2 years in the banking, financial service, media, telecom, and Hospitality industry.
- Should have the good understanding of service, processes and Relationship management.
- Good communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Standard Chartered Bank recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.sc.com Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Standard Chartered Bank www.sc.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for Standard Chartered Bank requirement 2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply