Organization Name: Indian Spices Board
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Sikkim, West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- Spices Extension Trainees
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Spices Extension Trainees – Rs.17,000/- per month
- Walk-in Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.indianspices.com Spices Board Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read Spices Board Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Venue: Spices Board, Regional Office, D.P.H. Road, Gangtok, Sikkim– 737101,
Phone: 03592 – 202230
- Date to Walk in Interview: 07.12.2018, Reporting Time: 09 a.m., Starting Time: 10.00 a.m.
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Other posts you might be interested in: