Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 38
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Vice President (Sector Specialist)
- Vice President (Structuring & Syndication)
- Assistant Vice President (Sector Specialist)
- Manager (Sector Specialist)
- Manager (Structuring & Syndication)
- Vice President (Digital Marketing)
- Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations)
- Senior Manager (Marcom)
- Senior Manager (Corporate Communications)
- Senior Manager (Events & Sponsorships)
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education)
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing)
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit / Risk Management / International Banking)
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata
- Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CFA/ MBA / Post Graduate Diploma / Ph.D in HR or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SBI Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- As per SBI Notification 2018
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.600/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.sbi.co.in SBI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to SBI careers page at the official website www.bank.sbi
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SBI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2018 (Extended)
Other posts you might be interested in: