Organization Name: State Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 8301
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Junior Associates
- Candidate should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Pay Scale: Rs.11765-31450/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.sbi.co.in SBI Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to SBI careers page at the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SBI Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.02.2018