Organization Name: State Bank of India
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 121
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post:
- Specialist Officer MMGS – III – 76
- Specialist Officer SMGS – IV – 45
- Candidate should have passed them Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in relevant Field from any recognized University.
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV) – Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
- selected based on Interview
- Rs.600/- General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.100/ – All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.sbi.co.in SBI Recruitment 2017
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to SBI careers page at the official website www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Bank Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- “State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Mumbai – 400 021.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.02.2018