Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 156
Job Location: Burdwan, West Bengal
Name of the Post:
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3)
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1)
- Machinist (CNC)
- Applicants who have completed Matriculation with Diploma in Engineering/ Matric + ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SAIL Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.16,800 – 3% – Rs.24,110/-
- Skill Test
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.250/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.sail.gov.in SAIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to SAIL careers page at the official website www.sailcareers.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SAIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SAIL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2018
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application for Operator: Click Here to Apply
- Online Application for Attendant: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: