Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 103769
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Group D
- Applicants who have completed 10th or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RRC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
- Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Computer Based Test(s)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.rrbcdg.gov.in RRC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RRC careers page at the official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RRC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.04.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: