Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Boards
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1937
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse
- Dental Hygienist
- Dialysis Technician
- Extension Educator
- Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III
- Lab Superintendent Grade III
- Pharmacist Grade III
- Speech Therapist
- Ecg Technician
- Lady Health Visitor
- Lab Assistant Grade II
- Applicants must possess 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RRB Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 44,900/-
- Preliminary Test
- Main Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.indianrailways.gov.in RRB Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RRB careers page at the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RRB Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRB Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.04.2019
- Official Notification 1: Click Here to Download
- RRB – Wise Vacancy Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: