Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Boards
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1665
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Junior Stenographer / Hindi
- Junior Stenographer / English
- Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Male)
- Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Female)
- Assistant Mistress (Junior School)
- Music Mistress
- Dance Mistress
- Laboratory Assistant/school
- Staff And Welfare Inspector
- Junior Translator/ Hindi
- Chief Law Assistant
- Lab Assistant Grade III Chemist And Metallurgist
- Finger Print Examiner
- Head Cook
- Senior Publicity Inspector
- Publicity Inspector
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Applicants must possess 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Ed., or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RRB Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 47,600/-
- Preliminary Test
- Main Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.indianrailways.gov.in RRB Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to RRB careers page at the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RRB Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRB Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.04.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: