RNSB Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant (Trainee) Posts | Apply Online. Recent Job notification issued for the post of Office Assistant (Trainee) for Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017 who completed Any Graduate. Here we are giving Golden Opportunity for all Govt Job & Private Jobs Sector. Aspirants who are searching for the Central Govt jobs can check the RNSB Recruitment 2017 Notifications.
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Jobs 2017-2018 For Various Posts
Get details about RNSB Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process here. Apply Online at www.jobs.rnsbindia.com. Check RNSB Recruitment, Vacancy details. Check out the latest job opportunity in our web page for Govt Jobs, PSC Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs, IBPS Vacancies Updates.
RNSB Recruitment 2017 @ rnsbindia.com
RNSB Recruitment 2017. Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank has released job notification, online application submission from the eligible candidates. Get details about RNSB Admit card and RNSB Result from Kappajobs.com. Those who are eagerly waiting for Job Opportunities can apply for this post as soon as possible. Get latest recruitment notifications of Central Govt Jobs on this page.
Latest Employment News
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs & Bank Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News updates of Notification. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Results, Important Dates & Links are given below on Kappajobs.com. Eligible and Interested can apply for this job on its official websites.
RNSB Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant (Trainee) Posts
Organization Name: Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Surat, Mumbai, Rajkot
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Manager (Branches)
- Office Assistant – Peon (Trainee)
- Manager (Branches)
- Deputy Chief Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager- HR & IR (HR)
- Manager (Branches) – Any Graduate Office Assistant – Peon (Trainee) – Any Graduate
- Manager (Branches) – First Class Graduate (Except Arts) or Post Graduate (Except Arts)/ CA. JAIIB & CAIIB will be preferred + Total 10 years experience as officer out of which 5 years in scale II with Nationalized Bank or 10 years experience in managerial category in urban Co – Op. Bank with turnover of 150 crores. For MBA – At least 5 Years experience in managerial category in the Bank.For CA – At least 5 years experience in supervisory or Managerial cadre. Working knowledge of Computer is must. Experience in core Banking will be an added advantage.
- Deputy Chief Manager – First Class Graduate (Except Arts) or Post Graduate (Except Arts)/ CA. JAIIB & CAIIB will be preferred + Total 10 years experience as an officer out of which 5 years in scale II with Nationalized Bank or 10 years experience in the managerial category in urban Co – Op. Bank with a turnover of 150 crores. For MBA – At least 5 Years experience in the managerial category in the Bank. For CA – At least 5 years experience in the supervisory or Managerial cadre. Working knowledge of Computer is a must. Experience in core Banking will be an added advantage.
- Deputy General Manager – Graduate / Post Graduate, JAIIB/CAIIB Preferred + The Candidate should have worked in any scheduled commercial bank or Urban Co-operative Bank for 15 years. Should have experience of work in Scale IV or above grade or as AGM in any Urban Co-operative Bank for not less than 5 Years Applications not fulfilling above criteria will not be entertained
- Assistant General Manager- HR & IR (HR) – First class graduate MBA with specialization in HR or Master of Labour Welfare preferred (Can be relaxed in case of candidate having more than 15 years experience in HR in scheduled Bank)
Age Limit: 30 years
- Short Listing
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.jobs.rnsbindia.com RNSB Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RNSB Recruitment Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RNSB Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04.08.2017