Organization Name: Redhat
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Pune
Name of the Post:
- Senior Technical Writer
- Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or a related field or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Redhat Recruitment 2019.
- Work closely with content strategists, engineering project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation for upcoming releases of Red Hat’s offerings
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused and goal-oriented documentation
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to direct customer feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience
- Keep up to date with changes to our offerings, customer use cases, and support issues
- Provide consulting advice (peer reviews and so on) to other technical writers to help improve their content
- Master the use of our versioning systems (GitHub and GitLab) and issue-tracking tool (JIRA)
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Redhat recruitment 2019 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.redhat.com Redhat Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Redhat www.redhat.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for Redhat requirement 2019
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: