Organization Name: Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Data Analyst / Sr. Data Analyst
- Applicants who have completed degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ReBIT Recruitment 2018.
- As a skilled storyteller with a passion for data, you will analyze and evaluate data in relational databases and unstructured forms to create concepts, prototypes and iterate on ideas effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness, macro, and microeconomic factors.
- Leveraging your advanced visualization and data analysis skills, you will create the foundations for sound client recommendations.
- Manage the entire data cleaning pipeline, apply analytic methodologies and data visualization techniques, generate insights and communicate them back to the team.
- Suggest improvements in the analytical process and approaches by challenging colleagues about what is possible and how things are done. Your end-products will include business models, scenario planners, reporting dashboards or data visualizations.
- Devising suitable quantitative analysis techniques and processes that will assist in identifying whether significant trends or patterns in any given benchmark data set should be investigated.
- Developing and implementing informative reporting packages for senior management.
- Acting as a partner with Business and Compliance colleagues
- Undertaking ad-hoc requests from management as they arise
- The role will work on the analysis of Benchmark data, you will also support the wider Benchmarks team with deliverables where required.
- ReBIT Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
- Online Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.rebit.org.in ReBIT Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ReBIT careers page at the official website www.rebit.org.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ReBIT Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ReBIT Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.12.2018
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: