Organization Name: Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Haryana
Name of the Post:
- Lead Software Designer
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RBS Recruitment 2019.
- Development multiple cutting edge solutions on multiple environments across the enterprise like Google cloud (GCP) and open source Java technologies like Apache Flink, Apache Ignite, etc.
- Java development in the NWM business requirements and implementing these in the most efficient and appropriate manner, development will involve connectivity to external markets, processing trade requests and automating trading for the business
- Excellent experience of real-time, multi-threaded development and applications supporting the scale of 10k messages per second.
- Low-latency clear and concise development practices are expected – including working on ultra-low latency messaging middleware and lock-free design development.
- Data analytics – understand the business need and drive out POCs
- Cloud on-boarding – participate and implement cloud on-boarding & integration
- Technical management is responsible for mobilizing multidisciplinary teams working collaboratively.
- Communication of project vision, team-based planning, establishing development processes and standards.
- Project planning, architecture, requirements inspections, technical design.
- Software Architecture using object-oriented analysis and design techniques in UML.
- RBS Recruitment 2019 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.rbs.com RBS Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Technologies www.rbs.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if required) to complete the Registration Process.
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: