Organization Name: Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post:
- Financial Risk Analytics
- Applicants who have completed Degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RBS Recruitment 2018.
- Establish and manage a relationship with the UK team and other stakeholders.
- Be the single point of contact for the timely and accurate delivery of tasks and related queries.
- Independently handle complex ad-hoc projects including, analysis/queries on monitoring/annual review/PRA requests/Model actions/issues raised in Committees especially through the use of data-driven and statistical analysis.
- Working with and understanding raw data from a variety of source systems for subsequent analysis.
- Ensure that data is ready and signed off for model monitoring/annual review purposes.
- Modify the user documents (BAU documents) and keep them updated.
- Responsible for Submission and Accuracy SLAs.
- Ensure review of all tasks is completed (Maker – Checker) before submission to UK team.
- Proactive identification and effective management and/or escalation of conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes.
- RBS Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.rbs.com RBS Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Technologies www.rbs.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if required) to complete the Registration Process.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2018
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: