Organization Name: PayPal
Employment Type: Private Job
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Customer Experience Executive
- Applicants who have completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for PayPal 2018
- Language: Advanced writing and communication skills in English.
- Technology: Solid working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel), as well as ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Motivation: Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions on case information. A well-developed sense of urgency, follow through and focus on results.
- Focus: A master of multitasking through various systems, screens, and tasks during customer interaction.
- Habits: Time management and adherence to schedules
- Your previous experience counts! And although additional skills are not required, they could qualify you for additional roles or expanded responsibility within the Customer Experience team.
- Customer engagement
- Live chat, social media or email communication
- Editing, blogging or any form of online or written communication
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their communities
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- PayPal recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.paypal.com PayPal Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of PayPal www.paypal.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for PayPal requirement 2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply