Organization Name: Odisha Public Service CommissionEmployment Type: Odisha Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 67
Job Location: Odisha
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Forest Ranger
- Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for OPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Assistant Conservator of Forests: Rs. 56,100/-
- Forest Ranger: Rs. 44,900/-
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Candidates(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.opsc.gov.in OPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to OPSC careers page at the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the OPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of OPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.03.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: