Organization Name: NTT DATAEmployment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Associate System Engineer
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NTT DATA 2018
- Receiving Calls/Emails/Web tickets from end users (UK based) for services, inquiries and problem notifications and log them into the ticketing tool.
- Attempt resolution of tickets relating to end-user computing equipment (desktops, laptops, office applications, printers e.t.c)
- Resolve incidents within prescribed time limits, if possible; otherwise, escalate to appropriate Level 2 groups.
- Triaging the tickets to different support groups based on the category of the ticket
- Following up on tickets and tracking them to closure
- Providing sufficient and accurate information to users on the ticket status
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- NTT DATA recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of applicants
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.nttdata.com NTT DATA Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of NTT DATA www.nttdata.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for NTT DATA requirement 2018
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply