Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 150
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
Engineering Executive Trainee
- Electrical – 35 Posts
- Mechanical – 55 Posts
- Electronics – 20 Posts
- Instrumentation – 20 Posts
- Mining – 20 Posts
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking the average of all the Years, irrespective of the weight given to any particular year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 16400-40500/- per month
- Online Aptitude Test
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.ntpccareers.net NTPC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NTPC careers page at the official website.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete NTPC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NTPC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.01.2018