Organization Name: National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 733
Job Location: Rajasthan
Name of the Post:
- Accountant cum Data Entry Operator- 57
- Accountant- 09
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor- 36
- Lab Technician- 264
- Medical Officer- 282
- District PMDT & TB/HIV Coordinator- 05
- Other Posts- 80
- Accountant cum Data Entry Operator: B.Com with Diploma in Computer Application and 01 years of experience
- Accountant: B.Com from a recognized university and 01 years of experience
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: Bachelor Degree in any subject with 01 years of experience
- Lab Technician: High School Pass with Biology and Math and MLT Diploma and Registered with Rajasthan Para Medical Council
- Medical Officer: BAMS/BUMS/ BHMS/ MBBS
- District PMDT & TB/HIV Coordinator: Bachelor Degree in any subject with any diploma and 02 years of experience
- Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Sc. Nursing, B.E/B.Tech, Post Graduate Degree, MBA, BDS/MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.rajswasthya.nic.in NRHM Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NRHM careers page at the official website www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NRHM Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NRHM Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.03.2018