NHRC Recruitment 2017 – 25 Steno, Constable, Jr. Accountant Posts | Apply Online. Notification regarding filling up Various post by deputation/ re-employment/ short-term contract and direct recruitment basis in NHRC. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) New Delhi Govt Jobs invites applications from eligible officials for recruitment of following vacancies. Job notification issued for 25 vacancies for the post of Steno, Constable, Jr. Accountant.
Recruitment in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) 2017 @ nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2017 – 25 Steno, Constable, Jr. Accountant Posts. Latest Job Recruitment Vacancy in NHRC 2017. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment 2017 nhrc.nic.in official website. Applications are invited from suitable candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions for appointment to various posts in the National Human Rights Commission. The organization has planned to recruit effective applicants for filling up the Steno, Constable, Jr. Accountant Posts.
NHRC Recruitment 2017 – 25 Steno, Constable, Jr. Accountant Posts
Organization Name: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Delhi
Total No. of Vacancies: 25
Name of the Posts:
- Dy. SP – 01
- Inspector – 01
- Constable – 02
- Research Division
- Junior Director – 01
- Senior Research Officer – 02
- Senior Research Assistant – 01
- Research Assistant – 03 Accounts
- Assistant Accountant Officer – 02
- Jr. Accountant – 02
- Assistant Registrar – 01
- Section Officer – 03
- Principal Private Secretary – 02
- Steno Grade D – 01
- Staff Car Driver – 02
- Dispatch Rider – 01
- Applicants who have completed 8th, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree with Officers of the Central Government / State Governments/Union Territories or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NHRC Recruitment 2017. For Other eligibility criteria, details refer official notification for NHRC Recruitment.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between as given below,
- Minimum Age: 27 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
For more details refer official notification of NHRC Recruitment 2017.
Selection process for is as follows,
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application form in the Official website page in nhrc.nic.in NHRC Recruitment 2017 on or before 20.06.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants sent their Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post on or before 20.06.2017. Envelope must be super scribed with “Application For the Post Of …………….”
- “Under Secretary (Estt.) National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan,
Block C, GPO Complex,
INA New Delhi – 110023.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.05.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.06.2017
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download