Organization Name: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 36
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed 10th + ITI, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NHPC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- As Per NHPC Notification 2019
- Merit list
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.nhpcindia.com NHPC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NHPC Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NHPC Recruitment 2019 Online application form.
Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “Deputy General Manager (Human Resources),
NHPC Limited, Parvati-III Power Station,
Gram – Bihali, Post Office – Laraji,
District – Kullu, Himachal Pradesh,
Pincode – 175122.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.05.2019
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application (ITI): Click Here to Apply
- Online Application (Diploma): Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: