Organization Name: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Senior Advisor
- Chief Risk Manager
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager Storage, Marketing & Processing
- Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation
- Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy
- Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports
- Risk Managers
- Senior Project Finance Manager
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects)
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects)
- Communication Professionals
- Applicants who have completed any degree with relevant experiences or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NABARD Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 63 Years
- As per NABARD Notification 2018
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.50/- (Intimation charges only)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.nabard.org NABARD Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NABARD careers page at the official website www.nabard.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NABARD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submission
- Take a print out of NABARD Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- “National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development,
Plot C-24, G Block
Bandra Kurla Complex,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.07.2018