Organization Name: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 92
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Officers) in Grade-A
- Candidates should have done Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Agriculture Engineering/Plantation & Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries/Food Processing/CA/Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Written Test
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.nabard.org NABARD Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NABARD careers page at the official website www.nabard.org.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NABARD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NABARD Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:13.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.04.2018