Organization Name: Mumbai Port TrustEmployment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Nursing Sister Trainee
- Pharmacist Trainee
- Applicants who have completed SSC or its equivalent / Registration as a qualified Nurse and midwife with the Maharashtra Nurse or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs 10,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application Form on the Official website page at www.mumbaiport.gov.in Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
Get Free Jobs Alert on Whatsapp. Save this mobile number (7448742808) on your phone as jobs alert. Now send Whatsapp message "Add me & your State Name".
- “Chief Medical Officer,
Mumbai Port Trust Hospital,
Nadkarni Park, Wadala (E),
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.11.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download