Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service CommissionEmployment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 342
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commissioner of Police
- Assistant Director
- Industry Deputy Director, Technical
- Deputy Education Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Room Officer
- Assistant Group Development
- Industry Officer, Technical
- Naib Tehsildar
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 39,100/-
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 524/-
- All Other Candidates(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Rs. 324/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mpsc.gov.in MPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MPSC careers page at the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.12.2018
Other posts you might be interested in: