MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 38 Civil Service, Junior Posts | Apply online. Recent Job notification issued for the post of Civil Service, Junior for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 who completed Degree. Here we are giving Golden Opportunity for all Govt Job & Private Jobs Sector. Aspirants who are searching for the Govt jobs can check the MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notifications.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Jobs 2017-2018 For Various Posts
Get details about MPSC Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process here. Apply Online at www.mpsc.nic.in. Check MPSC Recruitment, Vacancy details. Check out the latest job opportunity in our web page for Govt Jobs, PSC Jobs, Police Jobs, Join Indian Army, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs, IBPS Vacancies Updates.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 @ mpsc.nic.in
MPSC Recruitment 2017. Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released job notification, online application submission from the eligible candidates. Get details about MPSC Admit card and MPSC Result from Kappajobs.com. Those who are eagerly waiting for Job Opportunities can apply for this post as soon as possible. Get latest recruitment notifications of Meghalaya Govt Jobs on this page.
Latest Employment News
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Various Jobs 2017. Eligible Candidates can check latest Govt jobs in Employment News updates of Notification. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Results, Important Dates & Links are given below on Kappajobs.com. Eligible and Interested can apply for this job on its official websites.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 38 Civil Service, Junior Posts
Organization Name: Meghalaya Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Meghalaya Govt Jobs
Job Location: Shillong (Meghalaya)
Total No. of Vacancies: 38
Name of the Post:
Civil Service, Junior: 38
- Civil Service, Junior
Applicants must hold a Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or any recognized Foreign University.
- Applicants possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognized by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2017)
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Rs. 17,000- 470-20,290-EB-560-25,330-760-33,690/- PM
- Written Exam
- Rs.460/- for General/OBC Candidates
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mpsc.nic.in MPSC Recruitment 2017
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form on its official website.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31.08.2017