MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 – 307 Line Attendant Posts | Apply Online. Apply Online Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited for the post of Line Attendant. The MP Government Jobs vacancy available in Kappajobs.com. Eligible and Interested can apply via online on its official websites. we provide the latest employment news for talented and efficient candidates in our site.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 – 307 Line Attendant Vacancies @ mpwz.co.in
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 – 307 Line Attendant Posts. Candidates who are willing to get Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs can check the eligibility for the MPPKVVCL Jobs @ mpwz.co.in. Eligible candidates must apply for this MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 before 25.07.2017. Here we are giving Golden Opportunity for all Govt Job & Private Sector. Other details like Qualifications, Age Limit, Results, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fee, Important Dates & Links are given below.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 – 307 Line Attendant Posts
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited.
Employment Type: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Total No. of Vacancies: 307
Name of the Post:
- Line Attendant: 307
- Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017.
- Merit List,
- Physical Efficiency Test.
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mponline.gov.in MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MPPKVVCL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.07.2017