Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)Employment Type: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 2714
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Grade III
- Steno Typist
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Asst. Data Entry Operator
- Record Technician
- DCC Coder
- Record Clerk
- Coding Clerk
- Garden supervisor
- Assistant Revenue Inspector
- Jr. Stenographer Cum Computer Operator
- Technical Assistant
- Jr Assistant Village Extension Officer
- Laboratory Assistant
- Applicants who have completed 12th/ DCA/ Diplomo in DOEACC Certificate/ Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- As Per MP Vyapam Notification 2018
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.500/-
- All Other Applicants(ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 250/-
- Online Portal Fee: Rs. 70/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.pep.mp.gov.in MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MP VYAPAM careers page at the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MP VYAPAM Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.07.2018