Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Employment Type: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 157
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Grade III: 11 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 10 Posts
- Cataloger: 04 Posts
- Document List Clerk: 01 Posts
- Receptionist: 02 Posts
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Posts
- Photographer: 01 Posts
- Steno Typist: 07 Posts
- Assistant Grade I: 16 Posts
- Anveshak: 40 Posts
- Supervisor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 03 Posts
- Anveshak: 54 Posts
- Assistant Librarian (Contract): 02 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Written Exam
- General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 570/-
- ST/SC candidates Rs 320/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.vyapam.nic.in MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MP Vyapam careers page at the official website www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MP Vyapam Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.04.2018