Organization Name: MP High Court
Employment Type: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- English Stenographer
- Applicants who have completed Graduate from any recognized University and also must have passed English Shorthand Examination from any recognized Board of Shorthand & Typewriting at the Speed 80 words per minute or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MP High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + 3600/-
- Typing test
- Unreserved Applicants: Rs.200/-
- Portal Charges Applicants: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants: Nil
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mphc.gov.in MP High Court Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MP High Court careers page at the official website www.mphc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MP High Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MP High Court Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11.06.2018