Organization Name: Lister Technologies
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post:
- Senior.Net Developer
- Senior Technical Specialist-.Net
- Senior UX Designer
- Test Engineer – Product Custom Engineering
- Lead Java Expert
- Senior Java Developer
- .Net Developer – Contract
- .Net Developer
- Project Manager
- Data Engineer (ETL)
- Data Architect
- QA Engineer – Data (Product)
- ReactJS Developer
- Full Stack Developer – Java
- Full Stack Developer
- Data Engineer
- Java Developer
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Lead
- Applicants who have completed Degree / B.E / B.Tech / MBA or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Lister Recruitment 2018.
- Business requirement gathering, client interaction and be able to work in the offshore/onshore model.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform leveraging design patterns (standards & solution specific).
- Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com, Force.com platform.
- Engage with the client and participate in process flow analysis and design.
- Communicate with other resources and with clients regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to deliver solutions on the Force.com platform that comply with the best practices.
- Provide the design and estimation for the requirement with defined process and quality.
- Review self and peer’s code/configuration as part of the review process
- Lister Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
- Online Test
- Skill Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.listertechnologies.com Lister Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Technologies www.listertechnologies.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if required) to complete the Registration Process.
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Other posts you might be interested in: