Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 110
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Insurance Medical Officer
- Senior Asst. Director of Horticulture
- Asst. Horticultural Officer
- Assistant General Manager
- Applicants who have completed Post Graduate, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Insurance Medical Officer: Rs. 52,650/- to Rs. 97,100/- per month
- Senior Asst. Director: Rs. 52,650/- to Rs. 97,100/- per month
- Asst. Horticultural Officer: Rs. 40900/- to Rs. 78,200/- per month
- Assistant General Manager: Rs. 43,100/- to Rs. 83,900/- per month
- Online Exam
- General Applicants: Rs.600/-
- OBC Applicants (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs.300/-
- All Other Applicants(ST / SC / Ex-s): Rs.50/-
- PWD Applicants: Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page in www.kpsc.kar.nic.in KPSC Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to KPSC careers page at the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Eligible applicants are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.01.2019
Other posts you might be interested in: