Organization Name: Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)
Employment Type: Kerala Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 64
Job Location: Kerala
Name of the Post:
- Lower Divison Clerk / Sub Group Officer Grade – II
- Applicants who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KDRB Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 36 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.19,000 – 43,600/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD Applicants: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for KDRB Recruitment:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in KDRB Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to KDRB careers page at the official website at www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KDRB Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KDRB Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board,
Mahatma Gandhi Road,
Near Ayurveda College Jn. GPO,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.08.2018