Organization Name: Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Society
Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
Total No. of Vacancies: 3274
Name of the Posts:
- Nurse (B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma Nursing) – 1962
- Junior Health Assistant (Female) – 1659
- Junior Health Assistant – 465
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 44
- Medical Record Technician – 11
- Dietician – 06
- Block Health Educational Officer – 62
- X-Ray Technician – 46
- Applicants who have completed 10th, Diploma in Nursing, B.Sc Nursing, Degree with Geography/ Economics/ Sociology/ Philosophy, Psychology/ Social Work, History/ Political Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KARHFW Recruitment 2017.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between as given below,
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Selection process for KARHFW Recruitment 2017 will be based on as given below,
- Written Exam
- Rs.300/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.100/- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application form in the Official website page in www.karnataka.gov.in KARHFW Recruitment 2017 on or before 30.06.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to KARHFW careers page at official website www.karnataka.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to Open Online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KARHFW Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a printout of KARHFW Recruitment 2017 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.06.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30.06.2017